The Purest Solutions
Exfoliating Facial Peeling
AHA %10 + BHA %2
The formulation containing glycolic acid helps the skin to be gently cleansed of dead skin, oil, dirt and make-up residues, reduce the pore appearance and balance sebum secretion. It is also effective in protecting against signs of aging by renewing the skin.
• Skin that needs oily balancing
• Skin with pore problems
• All skin types
HOW TO USE?
Gently apply to your skin in PM routine after cleansing. Wait for 10 minutes then rinse with plenty of water.
– *Please do not neglect to use sunscreen from the moment you start using Exfoliating Facial Peeling.
- AHA Concentrate: It is a combination of various fruit acids; citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, gluconic acid, glycolic acid and tartaric acid, salicylic acid and ascorbic acid. It has ability in removing dead cells from the skin surface. It has a gentle exfoliating effect and contributes to the renewal of the skin and a better appearance. It is not recommended for the use of sensitive skin due to its low PH.
- Glycolic Acid: It penetrates the skin effectively and quickly and shows exfoliating effect. It promotes cell regeneration and contributes to the skin’s smooth, soft and hydrated.
- Prebiulin: A prebiotic moisturizer that helps balance skin microbiota. It is also effective in rearranging the skin flora.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Coceth-7, Inulin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fructose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Malic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin